Where do you find viruses and bacteria?
Viruses are found on or in just about every material and environment on earth, from soil to water, to air. They are basically found anywhere there are cells to infect. Viruses have evolved to infect every form of life, from animal to plant and from fungi to bacteria.
What are viruses?
Viruses consist of genetic materials (DNA or RNA), surrounded by a protective coat of protein. They are capable of latching onto cells and getting inside them.
The cells of the mucous membranes, such as those lining the respiratory passages that we breathe through, are particularly open to virus attacks because they are not covered by protective skin.
What is bacteria?
Bacteria are organisms made up of just one cell. They are capable of multiplying by themselves, as they have the power to divide. Most of the bacteria are harmless and useful but some bacteria can cause diseases, either they end up in the wrong place in the body or simply because they are “designed” to invade us.
How are infections with viruses and bacteria spread?
Viral and bacterial infections are both spread in basically the same ways:
- A person with a cold can spread the infection by coughing and/or sneezing.
- Bacteria and viruses can be passed on by touching or shaking hands with another person.
- Touching food with dirty hands will also allow viruses or bacteria from the intestine to spread.
- Body fluids, such as blood, saliva and semen can contain the infecting organisms and transmission of such fluids.
Do you have bacteria and viruses (germs) in your home?
Even the tidiest house hosts multitudes of unwanted guests. You cannot see these “invisible enemies” but you or your next visitor’s sneeze, sniffle or stomach flu might come at the courtesy of the bacteria and viruses, growing by the billions on surfaces you or your guests touched. Bacterial and viral infections can cause mild, moderate and deadly diseases.
What can Bactronix do to create a safer environment in your home or vehicle, to protect you and your family?
Bactronix is a microbial control company that uses nanotechnology to reduce and control bacteria, mold, fungi, viruses and VOC’s. Our products are non- toxic and environmentally safe. The exclusive Bactronizing treatment process involves a two-step specialized application.
What are the main benefits of the Bactronizing process:
- The process is non- toxic, safe to people, plants, animals and the environment.
- It is a nanotechnology process that applies a physical kill, so that bacteria and viruses cannot develop immunity.
- The disinfecting agent is hospital grade, registered with the EPA.
- The process leaves a non-toxic , permanent coating that works that provides residual protection.
- It does not affect the DNA of microbes or present a concern for long term exposure.
- Microbes cannot attach to treated surfaces, meaning they cannot colonize.
- The process is highly effective on hard and soft surfaces making the Bactronizing Process effective on carpets, rugs, draperies, bed spreads, furniture, etc.
- The process provides quick microbial kill while leaving a long lasting antimicrobial coating (residual value).
BACTRONIZING IS AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, NON-TOXIC,ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT, THAT PROVIDES PIECE OF MIND AGAINST THE CONCERNS OF MOLD, BACTERIA, FUNGI AND VIRUSES.